Hi, my name is Peter Selmeczy. I’m a Senior Marketing & SEO Manager who loves geeking out and spending time with his family. You’ll often find me building something new in the garage, single handedly renovating our house, or creating some new contraption for my kids.
Senior SEO & Marketing Manager
2022 - Present
Help create and implement the organic marketing strategy for Shapr3Ds growth including
- Creating dedicated landing pages which have outranked the biggest industry competitors
- Help with the financial and legal aspects of obtaining a significant industry resource site
- Find, organize, and manage internal and external resources for content creation
SEO Tech Ltd
2017 - Present
Founded in 2017 as a marketing services company specializing in search engine optimization, SEO Tech quickly expanded its portfolio of services to include omnichannel marketing and sales strategy to both B2B and B2C clients across multiple industries.
SEO Tech’s approach to driving traffic and revenue for its clients includes a custom review and analysis of their business challenges and goals, along with a tailored strategy to reach those goals, including: brand development, content strategy, creative & media strategy (planning, buying, and programmatic), SEM/SEO, social media marketing, performance marketing (affiliate and partner), A/B testing, marketing analytics and business intelligence.
Clients include: National Football League (NFL Network), PrivacyPros, JetFinder, HomeWorkingClub and Motionbox.io
Senior SEO Consultant
2021 - Present
w2Foresight helps eCommerce businesses create better websites and launch their products across the world. I act as their primary Technical SEO consultant to ensure that all websites are fit for SERPs and giving their clients the knowledge to succeed with their marketing efforts.
Director of Digital Marketing
2013 - 2017
Joined 4Choice LTD as its first employee. Within 3 years I became Director of Digital Marketing and helped grow the team to 15 employees, increase traffic by 5x and improve revenue by 10x, using data and content driven strategies.
- Sourced, onboarded and managed all external vendors and contractors.
- Managed all interdepartmental relationships to ensure SEO requirements and processes were in place, including Brand, Development, Communications, Customer Service and others.
- Drove high-growth marketing campaigns under budget to meet quarterly business goals, establishing and scaling efficient spend from $10k to $1M+
- Built organizational structure to easily grow and scale SEM across the funnel
University of Bristol
Master of Engineering
2009 - 2013
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science
2011 - 2012